Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups. If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this workshop is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
- Recognize the importance of having a performance review process for employees.
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Develop skills in observing and giving feedback, listening and asking questions, for improved performance.
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- Make the performance review legally defensible.