Building your self-esteem is essential for confidence and success. And it all begins with you. Of all the judgments you make it life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. Without some measure of self-worth, life can be enormously painful. Today you will discover some simple techniques that dramatically change how you feel about yourself. You will learn how to recognize the importance or learning self-acceptance, and nurturing your sense of self.
- Grow in the conviction that you are competent and worthy of happiness.
- Develop some techniques for recognizing and accepting your own self-worth.
- Become more capable of acting on your own best judgment, without feeling excessively guilty or regretful if others disapprove.
- Can accept praise without the pretense of false modesty or feelings of guilt
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Anxiety Inventory (Pre-Assignment)
- Building Your Self-Esteem
- Putting Others at Ease
- Positive First Impressions
- Fake it ‘til You Make It
- Increasing our Self-Esteem
- Self Confidence
- The Power of Thoughts
- Negative Thoughts
- Flip it Around
- My Hero
- Wipe Out Worry
- Ask for What You Want
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Connecting with People
- Behaviour Cost-Benefit Analysis
- What is the Cost?