We believe that learning to think strategically and creatively should come before developing team plans or problem solving. This program focuses on Creative Thinking (specifically in its potential to help avoid unforeseen changes) and using such thinking in the Planning/Problem Solving Process.
- Increase your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
- Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem
- Improve your problem solving and decision making skills through identifying your own problem-solving style
- Improve your ability to participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
- Recognize the top ten rules of good decision-making
- What is a Problem Solving?
- Win-Win Decisions
- Learning Styles
- The Problem-Solving Model
- Identification and Definition
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- The Problem Solving Toolkit
- Decision-Making Traps
- Implementing a Decision
- Types of Decisions
- Personal Action.
OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY/PROCESS
This course was designed to deal with practical issues and transfer simple yet useful techniques.
- The program is provided through:
o Self assessment tools;
o Case Studies;
o Group work.
- The course encompasses adult education principles and learning styles, that is:
o Knowledge transfer (lecturing);
o Interaction (questioning);
o Participation (discussions);
o Group work (application).