Influence and Relationship Building
Everyone needs to understand the concepts of influence and relationship building at some stage in their life, be it at work, at home or in social environments. Influencing with integrity, building trust-based relationships and understanding the process could mean the difference between success and failure. The manner in which you deal with others and influence their behaviour and decisions can have a profound effect on your personal and business life. Each of us has it in them to improve the way they deal with relationships and influence with integrity.
This course introduces you to the concepts of Influence, Trust, Building relationships, The Influence Process, Power and the Value of First Impressions.
- Understanding and appreciating the power of influence
- Appreciating the different ways in which we influence others
- Taking stock of our personal influence
- Learning the influence model and stages
- Understanding the win-win concept in influence
- Determining the key aspects of influence, power and successful relationships
- Understanding the value of first impressions and persuasion
- The applicability of influence to consulting and coaching.
- Why do we want to influence?
- What is Influence?
- What impact does influence have on your success?
- What do you need to be successful?
- Human action and interaction
- The 7 Habits of highly effective people (Covey)
- Make them happy about getting what YOU want
- Self Confidence
- The KEYS to successful influence
- Ways to make people feel important
- What assets do you possess?
- Influential people
- The Client – Consultant Relationship
- The EDICT model
- Influence/ Intervention
- Transition to Action
- Related Concepts
- The Speed of Trust