Dynamite Sales Presentations
A great sales presentation does not demand you have all the bells and whistles to impress the client with your technical skills. Rather, try impressing your clients with your knowledge of the products and services you sell and your understanding of their problems and the solutions they need.
This one-day workshop will focus on your formal written proposal and in-person presentation.
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal
- Know how to write a winning proposal
- Be ready and prepared to handle objections and problem buyers
- Sell value rather than price
- Create a climate of trust to build better client relationships
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
- Identify steps that will close more sales
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Business Writing Basics
- Writing a Proposal
- Writing Your Proposal
- Getting Thoughts on Paper
- Planning Your Proposal
- Basic Formats
- The Finishing Touches
- The Handshake
- Getting Ready for your Presentation
- Elements of a Successful Presentation
- Dressing Appropriately
- Dealing with Questions
- Presentations and Evaluation
3. OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY/PROCESS
This course was designed to deal with practical issues and transfer simple yet useful techniques.
- The program is provided through:
o Self assessment tools;
o Case Studies;
o Group work.
- The course encompasses adult education principles and learning styles, that is:
o Knowledge transfer (lecturing);
o Interaction (questioning);
o Participation (discussions);
o Group work (application).