It’s no secret that selling has changed in recent years. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, yet it is one of the most underrated and misunderstood, at least in recent years. The back-slapping sleazy, joke-telling huckster has disappeared and in his place is a new generation of sales professionals—highly trained and groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
Broadly defined, today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller. This one-day workshop will help you develop those skills, enabling you to sell smarter.
- To learn the craft of developing training materials.
- To acquire the required organisational skills for planning and arranging training sessions.
- To equip trainees with the ability to identify and consider training needs.
- Effective training delivery
- To enable participants to evaluate the impact of training of business results.
- To learn the most effective audio-visual equipment to use
- To understand adult education and learning styles
- To fully understand facilitation concepts
- To enable participants to selecting appropriate learning resources
- To learn how to address expectations
- Essential Selling Skills
o Selling Skills
o The Power of the Mind
o The Expectancy Theory
- What Is Selling?
- Features and Benefits
- SMART Goals
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Types of Selling
o The Three Types
o Our Values
- Ten Major Mistakes
- Finding New Clients
o Where to Find New Clients?
o Networking Tips
- Selling Price
3. OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY/PROCESS
This course was designed to deal with practical issues and transfer simple yet useful techniques.
- The program is provided through:
o Self assessment tools;
o Case Studies;
o Group work.
- The course encompasses adult education principles and learning styles, that is:
o Knowledge transfer (lecturing);
o Interaction (questioning);
o Participation (discussions);
o Group work (application).