Managing Customer Service – The need for leading, promoting, and enhancing a customer-focused culture, are essential within every organisation. Leading, creating, and enhancing a customer-focused culture are essential within government departments.
This workshop will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a customer service agent. As we discuss the various skills and techniques, draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this workshop as a “re-energising time” to build and expand from where you are now.
- Identify ways to establish the links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
Introduction and Course Overview
Changes in Customer Service
Identifying Your Customers
Asking Questions Suspending Frame of Reference
Stereotypes n Giving Undivided Attention to Others
The Characteristics of a Leader
The Situational Leadership Model
Additional Information about Leadership Profiles Engaging Employees
Developing a Service Management System