Negotiating for Results
A One Day Workshop
Instructors understand and use up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, including lecturettes, group discussions, case studies, problem solving exercises, and visual aids, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning.
Participants’ handbooks will note key points, accommodate handouts, and provide space for individual learning. These workbooks will serve as a reference for individuals upon completion of this course.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be expected to:
• Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
• Recognizes the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
• Identify the various negotiation styles, their advantages and disadvantages.
• Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
• Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
• Have the opportunity to practice the “how to” of these skills in a supportive environment.