The Essentials of Management Consulting (EMC)
Get ahead in the dynamic world of Management Consulting, with this IMCSA endorsed 8-10 week MBA Elective Level Management Consulting course.
The Essentials of Management Consulting (EMC) is a facilitated online course that will equip you with the essential tools to help you excel as a Management Consultant.
The online course is supplemented with 5 Zoom based mentoring sessions, enabling you to network with other consultants and ask any questions regarding the content. On successful completion of the course, you will also receive a manual with all the content to keep and refer to.
Find out more here, including early bird pricing.
Course start date Thursday June 22th
The Essentials of Management Consulting (EMC) will give you the confidence to succeed in consulting. It gives participants a combination of skills, knowledge, experience and ability to bridge the gap between line management and management consulting.
- expose Consultants to internationally benchmarked best practice
- enhance the skills of professionals who are already consulting but who have never attended a formal course in Management Consulting
- develop the knowledge and skills required to prepare functional/technical experts for Management Consulting
- introduce aspiring Management Consultants to the principles and process of Management Consulting.
This is a facilitated 8-10 week online course with content equivalent to an MBA elective. The course is presented as a blend of fortnightly live facilitated sessions and online self-paced modules. Course content is high value and immediately applicable.
Full course content is available here
Who should attend?
- those who require the skills for their daily operations
- Management Consultants who are new to the industry
- contractors who want more specific Management Consulting training
- people looking at moving into Consulting
- those who make decisions on Consulting and or interact regularly with consultants.
- Internal consultants who wish to professionalise their practice.
Early bird pricing (Till 12th June)
R9999.00 Including 5 hours of Mentoring for Free – note that this is just over 500USD at current exchange rates and is a 40% discount on the standard fee! This pricing is only available to delegates from developing nations and is substantially lower than the normal rate.
Cancellation policy: 50% refund for cancellations up to 14 days from start date, no refund within 14 days of course start. Substitutions are possible at any time.
A testimonial from a previous attendee:
"This is a BIG thank you to you both for giving me the confidence to go out there and to start my own consulting business. As you can see I have opened up xxx Consultants Ltd and we have done our first 2 day Discovery phase and have put forward a proposal and it has been accepted in principal. Networking and teamwork also goes a long way to get business I have learnt. The contract is for 20 hours per week over the next 6 months to help implement systems, cost recovery rates, service level agreement between two internal departments and stores system sorted out. The contract can run for the whole year as they need to move over to a new system in October. Thanks again for the fantastic course.”
Course Facilitator Angelo Kehayas
Recently awarded the designation of Academic Fellow of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (www.ICMCI.org), Angelo is an International Coach and a Fellow and Certified Member (CMC) of the Institute of Management Consultants and Master Coaches of South Africa. He is the Past President and Executive Director of the IMCSA and has been actively involved with the setting of standards in the profession internationally for 30 years.